Our Commitment to Excellence
Our relentless commitment to high quality and on-time delivery has set the rock-solid foundation of Industrial Custom Products for decades. We pride ourselves on our quality manufacturing. From small gaskets to 10-foot thermoformed parts, ICP helps drive industry and daily life around the world.
ICP’s quality manufacturing is award-winning, but first you need the nitty-gritty basics. ICP is ISO 9001:2015 registered. We inspect and optimize production processes through PPAP, CPK, First Article Inspections, and Gage R&R Studies. That reads like alphabet soup, but it’s the expectation for quality manufacturing. If you’re looking for a sourcing partner and don’t see these capabilities, run for the hills. Or to ICP. Run to ICP.
ICP’s Quality Awards
ICP became the first company to earn the Award of Excellence for eight consecutive years.
ICP goes above and beyond the expectations for manufacturing. On January 24, 2014, ICP was awarded the Polaris Industries Award of Excellence for the 2013 production year…and for the eighth year in a row. No one’s done that before. We did. This 2013 award was given by Polaris Industries to only 15 suppliers who achieved top performance in all three of these areas:
- Delivery – 99% or Better On-Time Delivery
- Quality – Achieving a reject rate of 100 parts per million or less
- Cost Reduction – Implementing cost reductions meeting or exceeding the annual cost reduction standards
Also, on March 12, 2014, ICP was awarded the Elite Platinum Status award from Arctic Cat for outstanding supplier performance.
ICP’s Consistent Quality
ICP brings that award-winning quality to every single one of its clients, day in and day out.
Over the last four years, ICP’s average annual reject rate for a global producer of recreational products was only 31 parts per million for a minimum of 2.1 million parts produced per year.
For the same time period, the ICP average annual on-time delivery rate was 99.7%.
ICP’s Dependable Quality Saves You Money
ICP’s high-quality manufacturing processes save you money:
- ICP’s consistent high quality reduces the time needed for quality inspections.
- ICP’s very low rejection rate lowers transit costs.
- ICP’s very low rejection rate reduces administrative time investment.
ICP’s dependable on-time delivery saves you money:
- ICP can seamlessly integrate our components into your production schedule.
- ICP’s dependability for on-time delivery leads to lower inventory costs because you can store fewer parts for final production.
- Delivery on time results in no shutdown charges.
Does all that sound a little too good to be true? Good. It should. ICP exceeds expectations. We don’t grade ourselves on a curve. Talk with our engineers, our materials experts, our manufacturing specialists, and you’ll soon learn the difference we make. We’re not selling you a bridge in Brooklyn. We’re optimizing processes, manufacturing high-quality parts, and delivering them to you exactly when you need them. Work with ICP and make the exceptional normal.
See ICP Expertise and Experience
ICP is ISO 9001:2015 registered. ICP can perform PPAP, CPK, First Article Inspection, and Gauge R&R Studies. That means you get what you need, when you need it.